quarta-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2009

MY PROMISSE



I could just stay here looking at your eyes a whole night, honey
Without say anything
A pure smile shining througout a cold night of winter
An angel that I ever dreamed

If you ask me a flower
I´d give you all a garden
even if you didn´t give
not even a petal to me
(...)
I´d cry all a sea
To stop you cry even a tear
I´d bleed all a rain
To make you smile again

Just let me embrace you, baby; and feel you breathing near me
Feeling your lips crying tears of joy inside me
Just sit here biside me and let me know you´re not just a dream
My greatest angel once I dreamed

my little baby, yeah

(REFRAIN/CHORUS)

I´ll be your eyes
When you can´t see
I´ll be your air
When you can´t breath
I´ll be your legs
When you can´t walk
I´ll be your arms
When you can´t fight
thats´s my promisse, baby

If you fall I´ll hold you on
If you´re alone I´ll be everyone
If you cry I´ll dry your tears
If you scream I´ll be your relief

I´m walking on the way back of your home thinking
When I fell in love? But i can´t
Young shining eyes hiding her love? Maybe
An angel that I ever dreamed

REFRAIN/CHORUS: Rest you tired face on my shoulder
Don´t need to cry, there´s no reason to fear
I´ll be here-always
That´s my promisse, my baby
sit here biside me
Tell me all your fears
I´ll be here-always
That´s my promisse, my baby
that´s what I promisse to you
(...)
(johnny lynn lee)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário