terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2009

ANGELI LACRIMA



Lost in a place I cannot understand
Long wasted years I never will regain
Feeling Gods´tears when rain cries
All day long asking the fuckin´reasons why

(Shit!) It´s not the way I had wondered it
(Shit!) It´s not the place I´d lik to be
(Pain) it´s not the way I had dreamed with me
(Hate) It´s not the life I dreamed to live

CHORUS:
Pain, only pain.
Pain is all on my heart
Hate, only hate
Hate is all on my mind
Love
Could save me
But love is what´s killing me

(repeat part 1)
(CHORUS)

Autumns leafs fall from the threes
Cold blood run through my veins
Now my life fall at your feets
Hot blood fall from my wide open wrists
How could I release my life, baby
Without leave my life leave me?

(CHORUS)

johnny lynn lee

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário