quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2010

MY DEAD LOVE

I´ve been looking for a new love
Walking under the storm, runinng throughout the sun
And you don´t even care
And you don´t even know
Still with me is always only you

Baby, I still remember
How you used to be
Loving in you today
An memory of you one day

Sunshine never reachs me
Sunshine will never comes here to me?

(BRIDGE)
I loved who you were
But I hate who you are
I won´t see you again
Sunrise I never see

(CHORUS):
My dead love
My sweet dead love
I´ll put pretty flowers
In your muder grave
My dead rose
My new love

Maybe I forgot who you were
To love now who you are
Loving you two times, honey
Loving in you two girls, yeah

(BRIDGE 2)
I forgot who you were
To love who you are
Come and take my hand
Once again

(CHORUS)

I´ve been walking along these stones
But you don´t even care
You will never know...

(johnny lynn lee)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário