sábado, 26 de junho de 2010

I COULD DIE FOR YOUR SMILE

I´d burn till I die before you could feel the slightest warmth of the fire
I´d die just to see you smile
I´d cry a whole ocean just to stop you even shed a tear
I´d die just to hear you whisper in my ear
I´d hold you so tight in my arms and kill all your fears
I´d die to see the bright shine of your eyes
I´d die just to see your smile

I´d bleed all the hell to take away from your heart every pain
I´d die for your kiss
Just to see you a minute I´d walk under the hotest sun or under the coldest rain
I´d do anything to have you with me
I´d die for your smile

Because is looking at your eyes
Thta I feeel so fine like anytime else
Anytime
Because is your sweetest smile
That makes me feel alive as nothing can
Nothing else

Oh, so alive,baby
That I could die

I could die for your smile

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário